Monday, February 13, 2006

Spring Break

HO...LEE...CRAP! Spring Break was, by far, the best time I've ever had down here. It was amazing. After a long, long bus ride in an uncomfortable, hot bus, we got to our hotel at 1:30am. Our rooms were in this little cabana right near the beach. The rooms were pretty sweet (Raul and I shared a 2 bed room, the girls shared a 3 bed room). Basically, this is how the entire trip went... Breakfast whenever we rolled out of bed, hang out on the beach till lunch, lunch, naptime, chill out on/by/near the beach (sometimes in hammocks), dinner, chill out till we rolled back into bed. So stinkin awesome! It was so relaxing, so chill, such a great time, I deffinetly needed this. Not only that, but some exciting stuff happened w/ Daniela and I too. Kinda sounds dumb saying this, but it's like I fell in love with her all over again. We talked about everything pretty much the whole weekend. More to come later...

No comments: